CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

2 weeks

I have the feeling that the next two weeks will be long. Brian is at Basic Officer Training for PHS. He was excited and nervous as I left him at the airport this morning. I, of course, was in tears walking back to the truck. I wasn't ready to spend two weeks without him, but I knew it was coming. He also has a three week training that he will have to go as well. Again, I am not looking forward to that, but I knew it was coming. The time spent apart is well worth it because he has found a job that he loves. He is excited to go to work...plus he has great stories to tell when he gets home. I am so proud of him.

On another note...I ordered a new camera last night! It is an Olympus Stylus 1050SW 10.1MP Digital Camera. Nothing fancy, but I'm excited! It's shockproof and waterproof!! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new camera. I had a camera that Brian got me for Christmas in 2007, and somehow I broke it within 2-3 months of owning it. I waited too long to get it fixed...dang me and my procrastination. Anyway...Brian and I were talking about the camera yesterday and happened to see one like what I bought at Wal-mart. I came home and researched it a little and ended up finding the one I bought. It took some convincing on Brian's part for me to purchase it, but in the end I did and I am so glad! I have been using Brian's camera lately, while it's nice it isn't one that I can just put in my purse and go. I want one that I can just keep in my purse...and now I have one! (again)

0 comments: