CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thinking

I have found myself thinking a lot about things the past couple of days. I have mostly been thinking about next year and what I want to do. I don't know anymore...I really don't know. I had the day off yesterday for my mom's surgery and I didn't really think about my students at all. That makes me feel like a horrible teacher. Last year I was always thinking and worrying about my students. I was wondering what my students were doing and if they were behaving for the sub...this year I have barely done that. My classes are good...maybe that's why I haven't worried about them as much. I have been asking myself a lot of questions since I got home yesterday evening. The questions I have been asking myself are questions that I don't have answers to. I'm not even close to having any kind of answer to most of them. All I know is that I now feel like an awful teacher and person and I don't know what to do anymore.

I needed to vent...thanks for allowing me to do so.

0 comments: