CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Thinking and showing my appreciation

Letting my mind wander where it will and as my mind wanders freely it stops. I begin to think about the things going on in my life and I come to the conclusion that I have a wonderful life. My husband is amazing, my friends are always there for me, and my family will always help me out when I need it. My mind begins to wander a little more and stops at the stresses of my life. The more I think, the more stressed I get. I think and think until finally I come to the conclusion that I have had enough of being treated the way I have been. Today is a new day. Today starts a new chapter in my life, the chapter entitled "Finally Standing Up for Myself." The chapter has only just begun. Where will it go from here?

Only one person knows and I am leaving it all up to Him. He will guide me through these tough times and lead me safely through them. I am putting my life into His hands now, I am merely a passenger in this ride we call life. My goal from now on is to sit back and enjoy the ride. This is going to be tough for me to do, but I'm going to do my best.

The last thing for the night before I go to bed is a small note of appreciation for my husband. He is a great guy and I don't know what I would do without him. He puts up with a lot from me...late nights because I'm upset about my job, lots of worrying because I'm upset about something (usually my job), and taking care of me. I don't understand why he puts up with me sometimes, but I am very grateful that he does. He helps me through everything. I am so glad our paths crossed and brought us back together after we had both graduated from high school. He is my best friend and the love of my life. Brian...if you're reading this I want you to know that I love you with everything that I am. I am so proud to say that I am your wife. You have made me the happiest girl in the entire world. You're the best!

0 comments: