CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Weigh-in Results and randomness

I lost 2 pounds this week. I didn't really exercise very much, so I was pretty happy with the results. I have lost 5 pounds since starting the staff challenge on January 5! I have noticed a few pairs of my pants fitting a little loose!

On another note...I am extremely excited for tomorrow night! Two of my favorite bands will be in Springfield and Brian, Matt, Jenn, and I are going! I can't wait to go!

On yet another note. Brian and I are planning a trip for our anniversary in June! I am super excited! I think we may try to go to Hawaii!! YAY for paradise! He is going to check on what he has to do as far as applying for leave, and then we will probably try to make reservations sometime this weekend! I am so excited!

0 comments: