CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Doctor's Office

I went to the doctor last Friday, and of course the doctor I go to is in an office where A LOT of people take their children. Friday was apparently the day for all the cute babies to go see the doctor...I'm talking cute. Not the ones you say are cute so you don't hurt their mom or dad's feelings...these babies were all about as cute as this...




















The babies weren't dressed up like the little one in the picture, but man...they were just about as cute as this little one. Talk about not helping with the baby fever I am experiencing right now. We have talked and we are wanting to wait for at least another year before we start a family. We want to get a few bills out of the way before we have a baby. I guess I will have to "cure" my baby fever by looking at cute baby pictures on the internet...

0 comments: