CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Challenge and vacation plans

So the challenge ended up being a bust....Let me explain. My partner and I were talking this past week and we decided that neither of us really had the time to work out the way we needed to in order to stay in the running to be able to win the challenge. After talking about it for a couple days, we decided to pull out of the challenge.

That being said, I still plan on maintaining the eating habits I had formed while we were in the challenge. I do not have an official weigh in for this past week. I will be weighing in on Friday mornings on my home scale, so I will still be keeping up with my progress. I still want to get in shape and feel better about myself. I have kind of volunteered Brian to keep me in line and stay on track for my progress. It also helps that we are planning a vacation this summer.

Speaking of vacation...we aren't sure what we are going to do. We talked about Hawaii...but when looking at plane tickets we have decided to look into something else, as well. Hawaii is not completely ruled out, we just want to look at other options we have before we decide what to do.

Enough rambling from me...for now anyway.

0 comments: