CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Motivation, or lack thereof

I am really lacking motivation for some reason. I got up this morning with the intention of getting on the treadmill for 10 minutes and instead have spent my time on the computer. My lack of motivation extends from exercising, though. I have no real motivation to go to work at all. I'm so tired of feeling like I don't know anything because of the way some people treat me. I have been very down on myself lately and the way people have treated me in the past few weeks certainly hasn't helped any. I have begun to shut down, and that's not a good thing. I did this last year around the same time, so I'm hoping it's just a phase and once the exhaustion kind of wears off I will feel better. Unfortunately this is one of those situations that require time to know how things will work out. So for now I am going to go get ready for work and make the best of my day.

0 comments: