CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • Babies are everywhere! I know so many people who are pregnant or just had a baby. It is definetely helping my baby fever...yes I know that it isn't all cuteness with babies...they cry, they poop, they eat, they spit up...but they are so cute and such bundles of joy...

  • I love having time off from school. It was just what I needed. The only problem...I don't want to go back. I have enjoyed being at home with my puppies.

  • I love being married. My husband is a great guy and I am very lucky to have him.


  • I am actually jealous of my husband. Why am I jealous? He has a job that he loves. His job is unique and he has some interesting stories from it. Don't get me wrong...I love my job. I love the look that comes over a student's face when they understand something. It is a very rewarding job, but the politics sometimes outweigh the good. I know he faces politics and such in his job, but he almost always seems excited to head to work. I have noticed it more in the past couple weeks because I have been off.


  • I have become a little addicted to sewing. I know, who would have thought I would become that much of a "Susie Homemaker" (as my friend likes to say?) I even enjoy cooking and being a hostess.

0 comments: