CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Honeymoon

So far our honeymoon has been great!! Once getting over the jet lag...Brian and I went on an evening sail/snorkel last night. We discovered that sailing is NOT for Brian. Poor thing spent most of the sail hanging over the back end of the boat throwing up. Today we went on a whale/dolphin watch. We saw a bunch of dolphins, but no whales...I was excited. It was paradise...I got to see dolphins and was with my husband!!!! We were planning on going deep sea fishing tomorrow, but unfortunately not enough people signed up for it...so the new plan is for us to go to Castries tomorrow instead. We are planning on going to find something that serves American food...don't get me wrong, the food here is good...but I want a freaking hamburger!! We have already planned our dinner for when we fly back in to the states. We're going to order pizza once we get to the hotel in Atlanta. Well that's all for now.

0 comments: