CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Beach

We went to a beach today. The easiest way to get to the beach was by water taxi. We had a picnic lunch and the beach mostly to ourselves. There were a few locals there fishing, but for the most part they left us alone. We did have one offer us coconuts and mangos for a small price and another offered to let us eat our lunch in his shelter because it was raining. We turned both down. It rained a little while we were at the beach, but it was nothing like home. Here if it rains...it only rains for a few minutes and even then it's only rain...no thunder storms, no raining ALL day long. Just a few scattered showers every now and then. After the beach we came back to our room and just relaxed. The best thing about this week is that it's been relaxing...very relaxing. I'm going to be sad to leave Sunday, but then again I'll be happy to be going home. I'm ready to get back to a fairly normal schedule...and food that isn't strange to me. I have eaten things I wouldn't normally eat, but I'm ready to have my "normal" food.

Oh yeah...our photographer has put up one picture on her website and under the photo it says Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The picture is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see more!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: