CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hawaii



Hawaii was amazing! The picture above was taken on our last night in Honolulu. We had a great time in Hawaii! We went to Pearl Harbor, the Big Island, drove around Oahu, and just relaxed on the beach. The weather was perfect. It rained a little while we were there, but not enough to make it miserable. From what I have heard, we picked a pretty good week to go on vacation. There was no humidity on the part of the island that we were on, which made it really hard to come home.


I am glad to be home, but I also wish I could go back to Hawaii. There are only two things I can think of about vacations that are "bad": the first thing is that I miss the puppies a lot while on vacation, and the second thing is that you have to leave the place you are visiting. Hawaii was absolutely gorgeous, and I was very sad to leave. I had such a great time. That was probably the most relaxing vacation I have ever been on, and that made it REALLY hard to come home. I missed home and the puppies, but I wasn't ready to leave. I was in paradise, and I want to go back.


0 comments: