CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

House soon...and some other random thoughts

Some random information in the first bulletin and in the other two just some random thoughts I have had the past couple days.

  • Brian got a call from the loan person yesterday and Brian pretty much has the loan, except for the appraisal of the house. He is going to set that up and then we should be able to move into the house soon.
  • We have been married for a little over a month! It's been great so far, but I'm ready to have a house that we can call ours. I just realized something too...I don't think we even celebrated our one month of being married. We took my parents out to dinner for their anniversary and my dad's birthday, but we didn't celebrate our one month. I'm not even sure that we said anything about it. Oh well...random though I had and wanted to get out there.
  • Another random thought: I want to start loosing weight again. I was a slacker and didn't loose weight for the wedding like I had hoped to, so I'm going to start now. I want to start working out and eating a little healthier than I have been. Really Brian and I both want to be healthier, so what better way than to work out together?

Enough of my randomness...I have to get ready for work anyway.

0 comments: